The Baldwin Historical Society was formed in October 1997, at the suggestion of Community residents.
All correspondence to the Society should be addressed to:
Baldwin High School
c/o Baldwin Historical Society (Room 117)
4653 Clairton Blvd. Pittsburgh, PA 15236
Many accomplishments have been made by the Society, among them:
- Designed a Baldwin Borough Flag
- Wrote and published a History book of Baldwin
- Created yearly calendars with Historic Pictures
- Assembled over 60 Binders of local history
- Moved the Log House from the property of Facchino Family and placed it at the Baldwin Borough Municipal Building area on Churchview Avenue.
FOR OUR LATEST NEWSLETTER – CLICK HERE
We meet on the second Monday monthly at the
Baldwin High School (Room 117)
4653 Clairton Blvd., Pittsburgh, PA 15236
ODD number months are DAY MEETINGS at 1:00 p.m.
EVEN number months are EVENING MEETINGS at 7:00 p.m.
The next regular meeting will be on December 8, 2014, at 7:00 p.m.
at the Baldwin Borough Library, Glen Rosing Room, 41 Macek Drive.
For information and interviews on Youtube from Castle Shannon History