The Baldwin Historical Society was formed in October 1997, at the suggestion of Community residents.
All correspondence to the Society should be addressed to:
Baldwin Historical Society
41 Macek Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15227
Many accomplishments have been made by the Society, among them:
- Designed a Baldwin Borough Flag
- Wrote and published a History book of Baldwin
- Created yearly calendars with Historic Pictures
- Assembled over 60 Binders of local history
- Moved the Log House from the property of Facchino Family and placed it at the Baldwin Borough Municipal Building area on Churchview Avenue.
FOR OUR LATEST NEWSLETTER – CLICK HERE
We meet on the second Monday monthly at the
Baldwin Borough Library (Glen Rosing Room)
41 Macek Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15227 GOOGLE A MAP HERE
ODD number months are DAY MEETINGS at 1:00 p.m.
EVEN number months are EVENING MEETINGS at 7:00 p.m.
The next regular meeting will be on November 10, 2014, at 1:00 p.m.